Thursday, August 28, 2014

What am I up to 5 Shop eat shop!


 #I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both us.

Just wanna say to some girls out there, please respect others relationship even if youre their good friends for years. Dont act like you know everything between them, you dont know the damages youve done.



xx
  
Anyways, heres my October-November-December update! Hahaha I had to cramp all 3 months together. I need to keep this consistent enough every month or else what I post will be super outdated! Been really super busy for my college works. So glad it all ended !

Went to boyfies cousins wedding last few weeks in Ipoh. Thats Shawn and Qian ! Thanks for the picture. I wanna blog about this 3 days 2 night in Ipoh !! Had so much good food and stayed in pretty places! Gonna dedicate a full post on it very soon :P

#WheresTheParty 2 days 1 night in Penang last month. Omg I haven blog about it. *knock self* 


Lots of nomnom time with my college buddies and my bestie Angeline. Both my fav foodie, Korean and Japanese ! And we realize that we always end up in Korean restaurant every Tuesday!! Haha thats why I always insta my pic as Korean Tuesday. But theres only 2 type of Korean restaurant around our college so we kinda bored of it already too.

Lots of nom time with the boyfriend too. Idk how, were getting fatter oh no!!! 
Caffeinness

Pat Kin Pat San

I dont really like this dimsum! Usj 21. 

Alexis. This is my first time trying the Pavlova. Taste so special!

This is chicken chop if Im not mistaken. Prepared by Uncle Rocky!

Ginger Pork stone rice!

Ok I bu hao yi shi post food pics already. 

This new bikini from Clothes for Fun. Super love!

Boyfriend won this from the movie screning of Wreck it Ralph. So cute the sweater, love it but I dont know when to wear it lol! 

 Some of my new facial products family

Galaxy case for my galaxy S2 ! Pls visit Glam cases they have lot of cool cases for iPhone too!

 Cause Vincci got sales

Lens restock ! First time using this brand and I love it so much!

Its our 15th monthsary! 12.12.12. And this pic is how we look like 15 months ago haha!

 Omg Im posting about food again! Shit me. This cheesecake super nice from RT cakehouse. 

iPhone 5 launch the other day, stayed until 2am!!  A day before my finals exam lo somemore the next day Im late to exam. Moral of story : Stay home the day before exam. Lol. 

 Christmas pressie hunt. Yeahhhh! My favourite season !! Cant wait for it!

 My earring look like dreamcatcher without the catcher. Geddit?

Got my Dreamscape parcel today! Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment